La Belle Plume

Handmade Jewellery & Vintage Gems - www.labelleplume.etsy.com

Monday 14 May 2012

Winter Chills!




Brrr, it's starting to get a little chilly in Brisbane & with only a couple of weeks until the onset of winter I'm staring at my wardrobe full of t-shirts, summer dresses & little ballet flats.
Yep, completely unprepared but also completely uninspired to do anything about it.
I guess my idea of winter is curling up on the sofa with your favourite PJ's, big fluffy socks, a warm blanket & a nice big mug of hot chocolate smothered in semi-melted gooey, oozy marshmellows! Yummo - I guess that's why the say winter is bad for the waistline






Maybe these pics will kick me off my bum & go shopping...

On second thoughts.. the sofa looks mighty comforting..


Love,

Allison xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cold weather digs, we've just finished our bout with the chills (hopefully), stay toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cold weather picks!! Keep warm!! We are just beginning to have warmer weather here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and warm in the cold weather. Just like having a hug from mum.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© La Belle Plume, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena